The Versatile Blogger Award is a blog award given by another blogger. It’s an awesome way to discover other bloggers and to promote/share blogs.
The Versatile blogger Nomination has the following rules:
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you – Thank you, Pursue natural!!
2) Nominate 15 fellow bloggers and tell them that you nominated their site
3) List seven facts about you
Our site has nominated the following bloggers:
- Jennifer Koman
- Polkadot Tango
- Pursue natural
- Alternative eating
- Elle’s Vegan Food Diary
- spicy basil
- Five and Spice
- Finger, Fork & Knife
- Fit Food
- Making Health a Habit
- Stephen Kelly Creative
- Humaira Beauty
Seven facts about getPHYT:
- getPHYT was started while Hosna and I were catching up and discussing the show, Parenthood, on Facebook chat.
- We both minored in Health Care/Social Issues, which was equivalent to public health, at UC San Diego. We didn’t declare our minors till winter or spring quarter of fourth year.
- We almost named our blog, HUBlicHealth.org.
- getPHYT is pronounced “getFIT” and not “getFIGHT.”
- getPHYT is dedicated to educating youth and teens on public health info and news. By mixing public health with pop culture, we hope to raise awareness among youth and teens.
- getPHYT is on a bunch of other social networking sites! Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and Instagram!
- getPHYT is looking for contributing writers so e-mail us at getPHYT@gmail.com if you’re interested!
By ALYSSA LLAMAS