Everyone loves a good book, especially about public health…right? Or is that just me? I sure hope not! Whether you’re an aspiring public health professional or someone just looking for a good book to read, I think you’ll find these books a great read. Hey! It might even inspire you to switch over to public health!
- Betrayal of Trust, Laurie Garrett
- Level 4 Virus Hunters of the CDC, Joseph McCormick
- House on Fire: The Fight to Eradicate Smallpox, Bill Foege
- Beating Back the Devil, Maryn McKenna
- Mama Might Be Better Off Dead: The Failure of Healthcare in Urban America, Laurie Kaye Abraham
- Shadow on the Land, Thomas Parran
- And the Band Played On, Randy Shilts
- Mountains Beyond Mountains, Tracy Kidder
- Will to Live: AIDS Therapies and the Politics of Survival, João Bieh
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, Rebecca Skloot
By ALYSSA LLAMAS
Hi there it’s me, I am also visiting this web site on a regular basis, this site is actually good and the viewers are in fact sharing good thoughts.