How to Become America’s Next Fruit Ninja (My Plate)
- See fruit, eat fruit. Keep a bowl of fruit on the counter, table, or fridge as a reminder.
- A fruit ninja is a frugal ninja. Buy fruit that’s in season. It’ll be tasty and affordable.
- A fruit ninja must always be prepared. Buy fresh, frozen, dried, and canned fruit.
- Work those muscles. Get that fiber. Don’t just drink an orange, karate chop and eat an orange.
- Be a good fruit ninja role model and set a good example for baby fruit ninjas by eating fruit every day.
- Start your day strong. Top your cereal, oatmeal, or yogurt off with strawberries and blueberries.
- Pack a punch into your lunch. Bring an apple or banana for dessert.
- Up your dinner with a killer uppercut. Toss in some dried cranberries into your salad.
- Snack attack. Eat grapes instead of popcorn or dried mango instead of cookies.
- And remember, safety first. Thoroughly rinse fruit to remove dirt and microorganisms.
Click here for the secret to becoming the ULTIMATE FRUIT NINJA.
By ALYSSA LLAMAS